Mother's Day is an annual reminder to cherish the relationship you have with your mom.
In 2020, given the COVID-19 crisis, many of us are rethinking how to give extra recognition to moms, some of whom are in the high-risk age range.
But remember, Mother's Day isn't canceled; in fact, the sentiment behind the holiday is more meaningful than ever before.
10 WAYS TO CELEBRATE MOM FROM HOME!
- Write special messages for her
- Serve her breakfast in bed and give her surprise
- Watch a shows, movie together
- Give her a spa
- Picnic in your backyard
- Decorate Her Door or front porch with amazing art!
- Give a Plant for Her Garden
- Get creative: Make Mom a video
- Make a homemade gift for mom
- Make your own greeting card
10 WAYS TO CELEBRATE MOM FROM AFAR!
- Take a virtual dance class together
- Throw a Long-Distance Cocktail Hour
- Share Memories on Face time
- Donate to Her Favorite Charity
- Have a Virtual Picnic
- Mail A Heartfelt Letter
- Have a Virtual Paint Night
- Get her a digital subscription to a newspaper or magazine
- Create A Family Scrapbook, greeting cards & show it to her virtually
- Give your mom phone call or send a family video message
Together, let’s honor the women who raised us—making sacrifices for us every day and nurturing our families and greater communities.
Of course, if you are a mother, all of us at PUSHPLINEN wish YOU a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Moral Of The Story
#This year and every year, really quality time is the best gift you can give mom.
#Just talk to your mom as long as you can about something real. Gifts are great, but with everything so uncertain these days, a chunk of your time is the best and most comforting gift of all.